Man and God Must Walk Together to End War

 Janine, my child, let us flow into the River of the I Am where we commune for we are mother and child.  We are of the River of the I Am where all of the yes abide. The beauty of our souls is of God. The beauty of our communion is of God.  The Savior is of our God.

By God's hand His Son walked the Earth and gave us Eternity. By God's hand The Earth revolves around the sun. All of the universe is of God. To walk the Earth is to know Eternity whether you are of the yes or no for God's love cannot be usurped. Not one soul shall be lost.

To be of the River of the I Am is to move closer and closer to the truths of God's love. Each day grows you in the ways of the River of the I Am. Trust is built upon these days for each day that we commune and walk with Jesus you grow you in knowledge of God's ways. You trust that each day builds the relationship with Jesus and me. You trust that we are constant in your life and trust that love and only love is the language we use.

Never is there war coming from Jesus or me.  Never are there words of judgment. Never do we condemn. 

Love is the only word needed within the River of the I Am. By man's hand alone war cannot end. By man's hand along with God's power of love war shall one day end for God works through man to bring His peace over the world. With man and God together war shall one day be no more.

When man realizes only God can end the misguidedness of the ego mind then there shall be peace over the Earth. Man cannot walk alone and end war. My children must come to realize that by opening their soul to God there is a union that opens between Jesus and the soul. By this opened union the powers of the River of the I Am are also opened. Man and God must walk together to end war and gain peace.

By God's great love He invites each child to open their soul. God invites and never invades. Let us walk today to open the closed souls that each child may be a peacemaker and end war.