The Joy of Being Your Mother

 Child, Come and be with me within the River of the I am where we commune. Come, and as you breathe me in, take note of the newness of this day. Take in the fresh air of the River of the I Am. Take in the beauty of our hearts that now beat as one. Take in all that we have.

I nurture you in the ways of the River of the I Am where your yes gains us much grace. I feed you with the Light of my womb, Jesus, who flows through us and walks with us in all things.

I do not come to take away but to add. I do not come to make us before Jesus but to make us one with Jesus. I come to hold you that you may hear me and hear Jesus. We are mother and child. Jesus and I are mother and child. 

I am mother to you and to all. I am mother to Jesus. I walk with you into the world to gather my children to me. I walk with you into the world to gather all to Jesus. 

Just as you find joy in being a mother, so too I find joy in being mother to you and to all.  As we walk into the world we are mother to those placed before us.

Ponder this lesson, Janine, for it tells of the joy of being your mother and mother to Jesus and mother to all. My joy I give to you.