The Wonder of This Inch and Moment

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you have come to me for I am your mother who finds joy in your attendance to this Tabernacle. You are of your design for you have opened your heart and soul where your design is exposed. I find joy in holding and feeding you. I find joy in our walk into the world when you are filled. I move through you to gather my children to me that all may one day have what we have. 

I am of gratitude for you have come to the River of the I Am where God's graces are showered upon us. We are one here within the River of the I Am for all are of the yes. 

The yes need not be of perfection. All is needed is a yes to other than the noise for the noise casts doubt where the River of the I Am holds the truth of Eternity. 

Joy is in the walk, my child. Joy is in the inch and moment for there is nothing more precious than this inch and moment where all is seen and tasted and witnessed to. When you can remain in this special place of this inch and moment you witness to the wonder of God's miracles. When you do not remain in this inch and moment you lose precious time that could have been of great joy.

Walk with me this day in the wonder of the inch and moment and by days end we shall have much to reflect on.