To Be of God's Power

 Child, breathe out with the breath of letting go. Breathe in the breath that takes you to me at this Tabernacle. Breathe in my love. I hold you with my heart. I am your mother in the ways of God's plan. My dear child, the world is heavy.  I make you light that we may walk into the world armed in love and only love.

Today finds us in the humbleness of the River of the I Am. Do not confuse humbleness with powerlessness for in our humbleness we wear the power of the River of the I Am. 

When you give all to God you become wrapped in the power of His love that is far beyond human understanding. Love such as this makes humble our walk for to be of God's power is to know that we need only allow God to take us and use us to gather all His children unto Him.

When you give all to God you are trusting in His power to move the Earth towards the Kingdom of the New Earth where we shall walk with Jesus and all of our ancestors. Jesus is God. 

Today we move into the world and walk with Jesus. You must come to know this, Janine. When you take the breath into the Kingdom all will be made understood.  Stay awake and witness to His power and love.