We Walk to Attest

 Child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. We commune that I may fill you and prepare you to walk with me into the world.

You are being filled and being loved that you may love. I nurture you that you may find the joy of motherhood as we walk to witness to those placed before us. 

I take you into the world to attest to the love of mother. The mother of Jesus is the mother of all for this is of God's design. To attest is to be of little words for to attest and to witness is to take in the words and needs of others. 

To attest is to know that in quietness and listening to others stories is to attend. To attend is to be of the listener and to pay attention to another's needs.

You cannot do the work of attending and witnessing when you are not attended to and heard yourself. You must be of the ways of Jesus where you hear, see and taste the needs of others that they may in turn grow into love and only love. To be of the love and only love of the River of the I Am is to long to give to others what you have. This is the way of our design. This is the walk we walk and the way of the walk we walk with Jesus.