Where Blindness Lives

 Child, fear not for I am with you. The love we have has no boundaries.  Let go and taste me. Let go and hear me. Let go and allow me to take you into the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

To be mine is to come to know love and only love. A child must be nurtured to know its mother. I come to nurture you and all of my children. I love with a mother's love that nurtures and builds rather than breaks down.

Love has its roots in God's love for it is by God that we know this kind of love. Love that cannot nurture has its roots in woundedness. Love that cannot nurture is of the sad story of not feeling loved. 

Love that cannot nurture tells of a woundedness that has caused hiddenness for hidden wounds bind one to blindness. Sadly there are many of my children who hide from their own story where blindness lives. 

Janine, my child, we walk to witness to one's story that by opening up the wound the story is freed from its blindness. That is why the witness must never judge for it knows not the hiddenness of one's wounds until those wounds are exposed leaving the opening of the soul to taste motherhood and find God. Let those with ears to hear, hear.