You Need Only Say Yes

 Child, come and awaken to me within this Tabernacle. Place your hand on this Tabernacle and take in the love and holiness of this place and time for we are on sacred ground. You are of my heart and I am of our relationship within the River of the I Am.

The River of the I Am is a holy place and on sacred ground. The River of the I Am is of the grace of your yes for you have added to the power of the River. 

On this new day you are here and you are being prepared to gain more for you have given yourself over to me that we may become as one in all you do. You are being filled with my love and nurture. You are being quiet and still here that you may hear me. You are of the nakedness of heart and soul that you may know me and all of the River of the I Am.

All flow as one here for the yes combines and never separates. Yes, my child, you are of the human body but it need not separate. Rather, the yes and our communion joins. 

You need only say yes and I am allowed to walk with you and through you for this is the way of the yes to me. You are seeing through my heart all the more and more. We walk with  Jesus in all things for I walk with Jesus in all things with you. 

Come and know the peace as promised by Jesus. Come and know the love that Jesus carries into the world through His Holy Spirit. Come and Know God for to know Jesus is to know God. Come and enjoy another day of the River of the I Am.