Your Body is the Holder of God

 Child, breathe in and take in this Tabernacle. Breathe out all that is of the noise for I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise cannot enter.

Today is anew with love that spreads into you and rests there and when you are filled it shall spread into the world for we walk as one here as well as into the world of noise.

Noise cannot cling to you but it clangs in your ears for this is the way of the noise. You awaken to me and to this Tabernacle where you are renewed and prepared to enter the world to gather those placed before us that others may have what we have.

Peace is within. Love is within. Joy is within. When the body opens and becomes naked peace, love and joy can be exhumed. When the body becomes naked of heart and soul God's promises become known and tasted.

It is by the body that you come to know God. It is by the body that you feel loved. It is by the body that you may taste God.

The body has been given you that you may take in the mystical as well as the physical. Your body is the holder of God while on Earth. It shall be one day released and you shall have been readied to see God for you are of the yes. Your body holds me and holds the truths of the Kingdom. Stay naked and opened to me and to my Son who is the River of the I Am.