Come and Play as the Child on Holiday

 Child, come and be of my heart at this Tabernacle that is of you and me. I am never far from you for I abide within your depths as does all of the River of the I Am.

Today is a holiday for you and me. Let us be as one just the two of us.  Let us play as the children on holiday. Let us be mother and child in play. Your dream of last night showed you the preparations of letting go of a part that was not of play. We gave that part a special letting go with a bedding special to her to make her comfortable in her last moments. The flowers of the bedding were of her. She held the flowers while you grew to this place.

Come and play, Janine. Play as the child who has no fears or frets of boundaries. Let us dance in a dance of mother and child for you have grown in the ways of play. By day's end you shall be tired from play. But know this, Janine, what has been let go of has gained you the ways of play.