Do Not Rush Through Your Day

Come, my child, and know my love for you. Janine, My child, how great is our relationship. Take note of how I listen and hear you in all parts. Take note of how you are heard. In the inch and moment you speak to me I hear you. I hear from the depths of your heart that loves and is loved. To know at your very core that you are loved by me and Jesus is to know Jesus.

Love is yours for you love from the view of the River of the I Am. To seek only to witness from the view of the River of the I Am is to be of God's will for His will for you is to only love.

Love the day with no matter the noise. Love what you do for each day need only be walked from love. Love seeks only to move through the inch and moment for within each inch and moment the miracles of God's love show themselves.

No more need to rush through the day with your mind ahead of you rather than with you. No More need to become fretful for when you are in this inch and moment fret cannot take hold. 

Let us walk today in the awareness of this inch and moment and allow the future to show itself after this inch and moment and not attempt to predict beforehand.