God's Love Shines on the Good and Evil

 Child, come and rest with me for I come to give rest, nurture and hold you within this Tabernacle. I Give you my heart that loves and holds and gives you myself that you may know how much you are loved.

Today finds you in love with me and with Jesus. You are wrapped in joy this new day for you have put aside the noise that you may be of your design. You were designed to take in all that is good within your surroundings. In spite of the noise you carry the peace as promised by Jesus. You are discovering, as the loved child discovers, the newness and excitement of the day.

Janine, my child, where there was once fear and hiddenness within you there is now joy and a nakedness to be of your design. There is joy in discovery of the ways of the beauty of God's world. 

The world was not meant to hurt you. It was meant to bring the joy you feel today in spite of the noise and evil within the world. 

God did not intend such pain and evil. God so loves that His love shines on the good and evil. Love cannot be of one way where choice is taken from any child. The many do not understand the ways of love and only love for it is a blindness that sees not the power of love and only love.

Your love in each inch and moment powers the River of the I Am. The evil and hate cannot stand to give themselves up to the River of the I Am and live in a world of the self righteous ego. When you give up the ghost of the ego mind you find God.