I Come to Add to You

 Child, come and trust in this Tabernacle. Trust that what we have is of the grace of the River of the I Am. I come to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where faith and trust in the Covenant abide.

Today is a new day in the flow towards the New earth. Do not let fear take you. Trust in my words that give you the love and only love of my heart.

I do not come to chastise. I do not come to take you over. Rather, I come to take you into my heart where we walk as one.

I do not come to take away. Rather, I come to add for when we walk as one we walk with the power of the River of the I Am. I come to add to you rather than take away. 

The River grows as you grow for you add more and more power to the River through love. Love grows you. Love fills you that you may fill others with the ways of  love and only love.

Janine, be of the peace as promised by my Son who has sealed the Covenant between God and man. Be of the peace of Jesus for it is He who gave up Himself that you and I and all children may have Eternity. The Garden of Eden is made up of all of the yes.