I Love Being With You

My child, you are here. I am pleased that you are here and I thank you for being here for we are able to commune in the ways of mother and child by your yes to me.


Janine, you could have said no to your attendance to this Tabernacle and I would not judge your no. You must know how I love being with you. As you love to be with yours, so too I love being with you and attending to you.


Love does not control, ever. Love holds and builds. Love does not destroy. Love does not judge. I love you with a love that cannot be broken. Trust me and know I am your mother.


I await your attendance that I may hold you and help you grow. I do not hold you back from what you call mistakes. Mistakes are growths for when you review all each night with Jesus you are shown how to grow in the ways of love and only love. Never do you feel judged, Rather, you are grateful to be shown the ways of growth.


You cannot grow when you are not shown the ways of love and only love. You grow when you expand yourself and see better ways to love. You love and you seek to love all the more and more each day.

Let us walk into the world knowing that there will be those times when you see not the ways of love and only love. Let us walk knowing that those times will be shown you with no judgments, only love. Love begets love. Judgments beget worry and angst.