Love Your Given Name

 Good morning, Janine. I call you by name that you may know how much you are loved. Your name has been given you by those responsible for your care. Love the name given you for it is loved within the Heavens.

As a child, you learned to hate your name for it was attached to hurt and pain. Today, Janine, I use your name and use love to announce your name within the Heavens. Your name is attached to love. Your name is attached to my heart. Your name is attached to your Book of Life. Jesus shall announce you by your name, Janine. I remind you of the attachment that I have given to your name which is the name of Janine of the Order of Bernadette. My love for you is known within the Heavens.

Today, we honor your name. Today, as the sun rises, so too, we rise to be of gratitude for your very being. You were meant to enter Eternity with the name of Janine. Those who have gone before you shall be of the witnesses when you enter Heaven.  Janine, my child, you shall be known as Janine even into Eternity. Love your name as I love you. Love your given name.