Our Love Has No Bindings

 Child, I hold your smile to my heart. As we take this day and commune here within the River of the I Am, feed on my joy. I take joy in being with you in this time and in this way.

I love you beyond measure. No one can take what we have. Do not take into account any noise today for I am your mother for always. The noise cannot invade when we give it no attention. 

 By my yes I gave birth to Jesus that we may have what we have for Eternity. My Son has given us the grace to know love and only love. You have been graced to love with no boundaries or expectations.

Yes, my child, you are human and you have what you call imperfections. But know this, Janine, Jesus uses no such words for He came to love within all imperfections. By God's hand you have choice. You can say yes and no without the bindings of the noise.

We walk into the world to give others what we have.  Jesus is with us and we have His Holy Spirit to walk with us. You are excited about the day as I am excited to walk with you for we walk to seek God's will for all. God's will is to love in each inch and moment. Come and love and be loved. Our Love Has No Bindings.