Take in the Void of Our Communion Today

 Child of mine, it is the dawning of another day. Come into my heart for I invite you to be with me at this Tabernacle. I invite you to just be and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus. Taste His love that speaks to you in the soft voice of love and only love. It is Jesus who takes on your burdens. It is my heart that feeds you with the love that shows you the ways of the River of the I Am where all of the yes abide with us.

As the day arises, take note of the love that flows within us. Take in the peace of the void here. We commune with Jesus today in the void where nothingness becomes everything. You are being given the beauty of the communion with Jesus.

Janine, you write my words. Jesus gives you His love often without words. There are those times you are learning to trust in the soft voice of Jesus who speaks to you from the depths of your own soul for there in your soul is the seed of God.

Today, Janine, take this time to become very still and enjoy the void with me and Jesus. Nothing more need be said or done for this communion shall prepare you for the day. Our communion within the void has no words. This communion is of God's grace. Be still and take in the void of our communion.