The Naked Choice Shall Be Made

 Child, come and as you sign yourself with the yes of the Cross, know that I take you into the River of the I Am. You have chosen this, my child. You have opened your heart where the true yes abides.

Jesus and I have heard your yes. Upon your awakening this new day your voice and heart made the choice to choose Jesus again. You have recommitted to God for what you do with Jesus is done with God.

Janine, to be so free to choose is to choose without the noise that carries guilt, worry, fear and trepidation.  The deepest parts of you have opened and made the choice to choose God. You have been opened and awakened to all choices for there were choices held from you out of fear, worry and trepidation. You cannot truly choose God when parts are held back out of fear, worry and trepidation.

Today, my child, is a new day with a nakedness of all parts that your choice may be truly made without the noise. I also chose without the noise for to be the mother of all there could be no noise to invade.

Today, my child, you have chosen as I have. You have chosen God without any noise to bind or make the choice without a true consent. 

Janine, my child, you have the knowing that when there are parts closed the choice is not made with the whole and to truly choose God all parts must partake in the yes. The naked choice shall be made, if not in this world then it shall be in the next. Let those with ears to hear, hear.