The Walls are Becoming Thinner and Thinner

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me with the clear choice to do so. I am pleased that  you come to this Tabernacle to be with me and to be filled and to grow in the ways of God's Kingdom. The wall between us gets thinner and thinner each day, for as you commune with me, you see all of the Heavens clearer and clearer.

The walls between you and those of Eternity become thinner and thinner for you grow in the beauty and splendor of love and only love. This day you see the wall becoming thinner and thinner between you and me and Jesus and Eternity. To see all becoming thinner is to not grow old but grow in the ways of the endless and boundless beauty of the Kingdom of God.

Each day you awaken and say loudy, "I choose to believe." Each day you say out loud to me , "I choose you, Mother. I choose you Jesus."

This, my child, grows you in faith for you say to all of the Heavens that you clearly choose the walk we walk and you choose clearly to believe even when the noise casts its doubt over the world. The more the Earth is in danger the more you choose God. Trust that our walk is prayer for to choose to do God's will on Earth is to give Him dominion over the noise of the Earth and His will is being accomplished on Earth as it is in Heaven.