We Meet Jesus Within the Void

 Good morning, my child, come and be with me in this holy space that is of Jesus who flows within us within the River of the I Am where His promise of peace flows forth from. Come and let go of all that you may receive all of the River of the I Am.

Your dream of last night showed you the "test" that you chose not to take. Others had taken the test and learned of the value of the body in knowing the spirit within. Others were learning what you know. There was no need for you to take the test but it reminded you of the ways of the body. 

Your dream also reminded you of how you "chose" to give Jesus your angst in your yesterday. You had invoked Jesus in your angst and He took you into the void where He abides. The void of nothingness is where you allow God to share His Peace with you. 

Your mind was very scattered with the noise of the day and your body needed to be engaged with Jesus to return to the place of His peace. To obtain the peace of Jesus is to engage with Him in the emptied body where nothingness abides and where you commune with Him in a peace that is beyond words. 

I feel your peace. The peace of my Son awaits to fill you and all of my children. Jesus awaits to take you and all into the void of the nothingness within your depths. The void is where all meet Jesus.