You Cannot Separate Yourself From Me

 Child of mine, I love you. I am pleased that we have this Tabernacle as destined by God. I am humble in the wake of the River of the I Am for by my Son's design we have what we have.

No need to worry what others may make of this Tabernacle for you and I know how precious is this time and space. How precious it is to be mother to you that I may be with you and feed you with my love. 

Janine, my child, when you listen with the naked heart and soul you hear me. When you open your body to the taste of love you taste my love. When you learned of the scent within your deepest parts your senses were  expanded to take in the scent of love and only love.

My dear child, what we have is of the will of God. What we have cannot be denied nor taken away. What we have leaves us as one for you carry my heart.

You cannot take yourself out of this union. Your yes is of great value in the eyes of God for to give yourself over to God is to make clear you are of the want to love and only love.

You cannot separate yourself from me for we are mother and child forever. I cannot separate myself from you for we are mother and child forever. There are no barriers so great that will ever take this truth away.

What is of great value is that you are opened and naked of heart and soul where you see and hear and taste me. I cannot walk into the world with you if there were no yes for God's love does not invade. But know this, I am your mother for Eternity. I am mother to all for Eternity

For those who know me not in this world they shall surely know me in the next.