Do Not Let Shame Bind You

 Child of mine, I am here. I take you into the River of the I Am where this shame leaves you. Come and behold all that is here for you. Come and taste the experience of letting go of all shame that binds you. Take the breath of letting go and then take the breath of taking in this Tabernacle that is here for you.

Shame is not of the Heavens. Shame is that which you carry in a belief that you are of bad doing.  Do not feel shame, my child, for your choices are made in love and only love. 

There will always be those doings that may make you feel shame for you cannot please all of those before you. Your choice may please the one but not the many.  Your choices may stir the noise and self righteousness in another. Your learning places shame within you. 

Janine, my child, I give you this to ponder. Shame is that which when seen from the River of the I Am becomes as the fodder that is pounded into the ground that it may be the source of food and growth to the beautiful flowers of the Kingdom of God.

Shame binds you if you let it. Come and see shame as fodder and allow it to be pounded into the ground that you may let it become of fodder that grows the beauty of God's garden.