The Beauty of God's Will for you.

 My dearest Janine, Come and know me and the ways of my heart. Today we move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where your yesterday has built this new foundation. You are closer to me today for you seek only to be of your design which gives you view of the beauty of God's will for you.

Janine, my child, when you open to your design you see God's will for you. When you are opened to your design, life takes on different colors and tastes and scents and feelings. 

Your fingers dance upon this Tabernacle for it is here that you hear me deep within your being. It is here within this Tabernacle that you taste my nurture. Here within this Tabernacle you take in the scent of God's garden. Take in the newness of this depth.

The newness of this depth holds much grace for us. The newness of this depth prepares you for the newness of this day. The newness of this day gains you excitement for to be naked of your design is to be showered in love and only love.

As we walk into the world today, take note of the beauty that is within and without you. When you pay attention to the anchor of the noise you lose the buoyancy of the River of the I Am. The River makes light our walk. As we pass by the noise, give it no power. Rather, give it prayer. Prayer is the counter to the noise.