The Face of the Fear of Death

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you attend to this Tabernacle. I am here and with your yes, we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am. Lat us flow as one. With the timelessness of the River of the I Am, we flow in God's grace for timelessness makes no need to rush or seek other than this inch and moment. Time has no place here for worry is wrapped up in time.

My children fear time for it is connected to the fear of death.  This fear is the fruit of the undercurrent that my children live with because the ego mind asks you to hide this fear. And yet, my child, the fear is always just below the surface.

To face the fear of death is to make known the unknown. The way of "afterife" is unknown. I give you  my words just as Jesus did. The questions still arise as to what is "real and not real.  Doubt is part of your humanism. 

My words touch all parts of you and you taste what we have. You see with your heart and you are learning of the walk of Jesus through intimacy with Him within your own depths. I am your mother and I taste the fear, Janine. It is the same fear that all of mankind feels.  

I walk with you to make known the unknown. This fear is understood by God. As we move to each new depth within the River, this fear becomes the less and less for the ways of Jesus are opened within you the more and more. The more you know Jesus in intimacy the more the fear is replaced with faith and trust. 

Each day you taste me and taste Jesus. Let this knowing hold you in the face of fear of death.