The Food of Eternity

 Janine, my child, come. Take in this new day as we begin it together in communion. Take in all that is here for you. Today, my child, is a new day as never before. There can be no other day as today for the old is gone and the new is not yet here. Stay in this time and space with me as we watch the day arise in God's plan for us.

Listen to what is around us. The noise of the day is not here. The rising of the day has no sound yet it rises with us in the newness of the day. Your eyes see me within the mystical flow of the River of the I Am. You hear me within these mystical waters.  You taste me as we commune for I fill the empty spaces with my love, nurture and attention. I fill you with the food of Eternity. What you take in today shall take you into Eternity.

The noise of the world shall be left behind in the end. As you leave your physical body you shall take on the body of Eternity where noise cannot exist.  

Janine, my child, God knows the ways of the noise. In Eternity there shall be no noise to hinder and block the truths of God's love for all. Fear and trepidation and anger and hate shall not exist in the Kingdom. Let this knowing flow through the all of you. 

Be still now and take in our communion for this silence shall speak to you of love without words.