The Foundations of True Choice

 Good morning, my child, let go of yourself that you may join me within the nakedness of the waters of the River of the I Am where nothingness allows us to enter into communion. The nakedness I speak of is the emptying of all that you may gain all. In nakedness we commune. In nakedness we receive the Holy Spirit that we may be one with our God and Father, our Creator.

Today is a day in which we shall walk into the world to gather all the more children to me. Janine, my dear child, in your yesterday we laid foundations for others to ponder. The ways of opening choices not seen or understood before lay a foundation for true choice. To gather others is to show the ways of misunderstood choice.

To choose is to say, "I Choose" in a loud and clear way with the naked and opened whole and not parts that choose based on learning and shaping. It is time to witness and watch to the foundations that have begun to be built. You trusted the words of Jesus to open choice to all. 

You trust my words to write. Grace is upon us for we walk in the ways of our design that captures the awareness of wholeness. Your yes has been made without the noise that works to take away choice through the fear and misguidedness of the generations.

I show you the faces of your yesterday that became aware of the ways of true choice. To say, "I choose" is to make the statement to the noise that true choice is being made. You cannot choose for another and when my children see their choices have been made on the misguidedness of the generations rather than from their own heart they begin to see the dangers of shaping and learning. They learn the truths of true choice.