The Prayer of Choice

 My child, come and be warmed by my heart that loves and holds you. Our embrace fills you. Our embrace graces us to be in communion with Jesus and all of the River of the I Am.

You are anew this day. You are awakened to what we have. Today, Janine, finds you in love with all of the life you have. You have been given life in abundance. Do not seek to know what is not of this moment, for to seek to know what your tomorrows shall look like is to miss the beauty of this moment. To seek to know your tomorrows is to cause fret for your ego mind uses trepidation to have you fear when you cannot predict that which is ahead of you.

The ego mind works to predict and know the future of your days. It is folly to attempt such things when only living in this moment and day shall gain you the next. Joy cannot be when you seek the future for joy is in the inch and moment.

Your fret need be a reminder that you are not living in the beauty of this inch and moment. Your fret takes away trust in God. So you see, my child, fret is of the ego mind that cannot live in the inch and moment for it seeks to know the future that it may circumvent  God. God lives in the inch and moment. Miracles happen in the inch and moment. 

Janine, my child, I know the ways of fret for I walked the Earth as well. When you are fretful say the prayer of choice. "Dear Jesus, I choose to trust you despite the fret that works to overtake me." Trust in the face of fret allows Jesus to take on your worry and make your walk easier.