God Presents Himself to You Like No Other

 Child, I am pleased that you are here. I make no judgments as to your choices. I walk with you in all choices with your yes to me. Do not fret for I am with you in all things. I am here with you in this special way for you have been graced to hear me through this Tabernacle.

You are graced to have found the "narrow path"  that is of the Scriptures for you have opened your soul to that which is the Kingdom. There are those who shall leave this world and never have found the path within. But take heart, my child, for all souls shall be opened in the next. 

You are graced for your wounds have been opened and aired that the healing balm of the River of the I Am could be placed in each wound one by one and thereby opening you to your God.

I say your God, Janine, because God has made you one like no other. I say your God, Janine, because God has presented Himself to you as no other. You cannot know God as I do for your soul has been made with a different view of God. God has not limited Himself to one view, but rather, God has given each child the intimacy of seeing and knowing Him from the view of their own personal creation. 

God has many, many views but all are of God. God has many, many faces but all are God. God presents Himself to you like no other. Ponder this Janine, for it tells how special you have been created.  It tells how each child has been handmade. Let those with ears to hear, hear.