Let the Smile of Your Soul Radiate into The World

 Janine, my child, I am here. I am your mother. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am. Your love for me is tasted. Do not fret for this day is of you and me. Do not fret for I am with you in all things.

Do not fret for I am your mother who knows you in all parts and in all ways. Your day shall be full and with much joy. Your day shall walk us into the realm of the love and only love of God.

Let us walk into the world armed in love and only love. Love and only love is the simplicity of the River of the I am where judgments and war have no place. Take care this day to remain in each moment in love and only love and by day's end we shall review all with Jesus. I shall be with you in love and only love. 

It is time, my child, let us walk into the world in love and only love. This day shall be one of gratitude and joyful prayer for all we have. Let the smile of your soul radiate into the world and God shall do the rest.