Taste God who Resides Within Your Soul

 Janine, my child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise cannot enter. When we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am we bypass the noise. Come and be with me and Jesus. Come and commune with us as one for here within your depths we reside. All is needed is your attendance to your soul.

To attend to your soul is to seek that which has been placed deep within you by our Father, God and Savior. You ask of my ways and my love.

My love holds you and loves you with a love that is never controlling and never judges. My love is gentle as is my Son. My love wishes to fill you with my nurture that holds and sustains and carries love into you and into the world for what you gain is given to the world.

My love always seeks to gather my children to me and in so doing gather God's children to the River of the I Am. My heart carries you in all things. Your yes to me opens the door to the River of the I Am and to all who are of the yes. My love opens you to the mystical.

The opening to the mystical within your depths is to open to what is beyond the world and into the realm of the Kingdom. It is not by the rules of man that one enters the Kingdom but by the love that is within the soul where God is tasted. To taste God within your own soul is to find the path to the Kingdom. Come and Taste God who resides within your soul.