The Covenant Between God and All Men

 Janine, today is anew and you are here to attend to your soul. I am here and as we commune at this Tabernacle, know that we are mother and child. As you weep for one of yours I weep as well for a mother's love holds closely her child. I find joy with you as we taste the wonders of God's creations. I walk with you in all things. I witness to you and to my children through you.

Take in my hold, my nurture and my attention for it fills you with all of the River of the I Am. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am as destined by God. I am humble of heart and I give to God all of me. I hear your voice that gives all to God as well. Together we walk into the world to give what we have received.

On the surface of the River all may appear to be the same But, my child, here within the depths of the River all is new. The new day carries the newness of God's love for yesterday is written and today is ro be written. 

Take in the breath of newness and let go of the breath that is of the past. Know that one breath leads to another just as one day leads to another. The one breath that dies to the outside world takes in the breath of Eternity.

I have promised you that I will be with you always. As the one breath leads to the other, know that you shall walk with me and Jesus and all of the River of the I Am within the Kingdom. This is the Covenant between God and all men.