The Joy of Love Within This Moment

 Child,be of my heart on this new day. Your choice to come here to this Tabernacle and to call on me is known.  Take you hands and place them on this Tabernacle that you may hear me and may taste me and may be filled that you may fill. God's grace is upon us. God's love is being showered throughout us for we are moving into the depths of the River of the I Am where Jesus and God abide.

Love and only love has no boundaries, my child, Love and only love has no beginning and no end. Love and only love showers what it receives for this is the way of our design. To receive in love and only love has its roots in God's seed within each of us.

To be filled with love and only love is to seek to share this love. To seek to love and only love has by its very nature the knowing that we are filled by God's vessel and His love spreads from the overflow. 

Your heart is filled with love and only love. Over this time of your attendance to your soul at this Tabernacle you have grown in the joy of love and only love. As you attempt to control the less and less, the more and more you are free to flow in love and only love. To flow in the abundance of the River of the I Am is to let go and allow Jesus to show you the way of each inch and moment. 

Love flows in abundance in this inch and moment. We take this love with us into the world where my children need to be showered in love and only love where there are no judgment or boundaries to bind.