The Knowing Within the River of the I Am

 Child, I see you make the sign of the Cross as you attend to this Tabernacle.  Come, my little one, and know how much you are loved. I hold you. I speak to you through this Tabernacle. I nurture you that you may be filled. I gather you into the River of the I Am where joy flows in the humbleness of gratitude of being a part of the whole. 

There is abundance here. There is a solitude that enjoins us to the whole. In solitude we know Jesus in intimacy. In the solitude of knowing Jesus we know the whole.  We know we are a part of the whole. We live in the abundance of the whole. In Solitude we are not alone, but rather, in solitude we become part of the whole.  

Janine, my child, in solitude here within the River, we join. In solitude here within the River we are both alone and together within the whole. Let those with ears to hear, hear for this is the knowing within the River of the I Am.