The Narrow Road

 Child, by this tabernacle we become one for this Tabernacle flows deep within the River of the I Am. The River flows deeply within you for the Kingdom lies within. Come and be fed. Come and be heard. Come and be loved for my love is of the Light of my womb.

As you write my words, take note of how deeply they are felt. Take note of how I hear you even before you hear you for I hear your heart that rises up to speak to me.

Janine, as you write my words, take note of how it feels to hear me. It is not of the mind that hears me for it is your heart. It is the heart that bears the truths and not the mind for the mind has been cluttered with noise. Your heart is protected from the noise for this is the way of our design as promised by God. 

To reach the kingdom you must uncluter the surface noise that the heart may be freed to be. To be of the heart and not the noise is the path to the Kingdom. This is the meaning of the narrow road of the Scripture. This is the narrow road that leads to life. Find peace in this knowing for you are of God and have been awakened by your heart.