The Space of the Heart where Noise Cannot Enter

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me on this day of the remembrance of the birth of my Son, Jesus.  It is the new day of our communion here within these depths of the River of the I Am.

You are awakened to the truths of love and only love. You taste the oneness of our hearts that are joined to Jesus.

You cannot fathom that which awaits you for you cannot know all the truths of the Kingdom while you are still connected to the Earth that holds much noise. But, Janine, my child, as each day ends and a new one begins you learn that much more of the love and only love of the Kingdom.

The worldly noise seeks to make its own truth. The worldly noise holds my children in misguidedness for it seeks its own rewards. 

For this moment and inch let us rejoice in what we have. There shall be that day where we shall have so much more for you are destined to be with me in the forever of the Kingdom.

For this inch and moment take in the gentleness and peace of our hearts that are one within the River of the I Am. Be filled that we may take this love into the world where the noise has little power over you.

The noise cannot take hold of you for the power of the River of the I Am keeps the noise from taking hold. Come, be still and enjoy this space and place where noise cannot enter.