The Ways of Our Motherhood

 Child, this time is firstly for you and me. This time is firstly for us that we may commune as mother and child and in the ways of Jesus, the Light.

Oh my dear child, this new day is of the Light. This new day is of the soul for our souls commune here within this Tabernacle. Today is a new day of the miracles that shall be placed before us. Janine, I pray with you and within you for I Am your mother who prays the same prayers as you.

We pray that God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. We pray as mothers who love in the ways of motherhood for the soul of the mother is directly connected to Jesus.

Jesus loves in the ways of Father and Mother for Jesus is one with God. Motherhood is that which tends to her children in nurture and love. In motherhood regard is for the safety and nurture of her children.

Our love for our children shall never end and you have learned to lean on Jesus for as mothers within the River of the I Am we know that Jesus is the Light that shines within the world. 

Janine, I have always interceded for you and yours and shall always be with you for I am your mother just as you are mother to yours. Ponder these words for we carry the Light into the world through our motherhood that is directly connected to Jesus.