To Be of Jesus is to Judge Not

 Janine, I hear your prayer and I come to take you from the noise that casts its doubt and angst upon the world. Come and be known for you are my child who is known and loved without measure.

The world we walk in has much noise, my child, but here within the River of the I Am there is the peace as promised by my Son. Come and rest in the beauty of love and only love. Come and be filled that you may be renewed in the ways of love and only love. The noise is countered here.

You and my chidden suffer from the noise that casts doubt of a better world and a better place to go to. The world has much pain and much evil.

Janine, my child, this day is the day to take in my love and the wisdom of the River of the I Am. Evil and good walk side by side in the world for the one touches the other in most things of the world. Jesus came to give Himself to all that is good and all that is evil.

Janine, you are being asked to love all even those who cause evil to others for to be in intimacy with Jesus is to see that God loves all with no boundaries that are called good and evil. You cannot know the soul of another until it is exposed. Jesus knows all souls, even those hidden. To be of Jesus is to love all souls whether hidden or exposed. To be of Jesus is to judge not any child of God.