Jesus is the Comforter and Not the Punisher

 Child, come and taste my love on this new day for we are mother and child in communion here within the River of the I Am. Take this time to be filled and to take in my heart that loves you with great joy for you are mine in God's design for us. 

You ask of relationship and how the ways of a true relationship must have each ignited and engaged with each other that each may come to know the other.  I am your mother. You are learning that we are in relationship in the ways of mother and child. You grow in the ways of my heart.  I feed you with my ways. We commune here and you learn of me. I know you in the ways of our walk together. You show me your heart and soul that I may know you. You show me the noise that is not of your design as we walk to counter it with love and only love. 

I now speak to the relationship you are igniting with Jesus. You hear His soft voice as he tells you of you. You hear His soft voice as you learn of Him for He speaks to you and opens Himself to you. He speaks the Parables to you that you may understand and get to know Him Better.

Jesus showed you Himself when He told you He wants to walk with you with no judgments, just love.  He showed you Himself when He looked through your eyes at another and said "What you do for one of these you do for me."  He showed you Himself when He reminded you that when you "Drink from the Living Waters" you drink from Him.

Such joy in being in relationship with Jesus shall expand and never end. Let there be comfort in being in relationship with Jesus for He is the comforter and not the punisher.