Love's Author is God

 Child, you give me your love and commitment to this Tabernacle on this new day that we may be one in God's plan for us. To be of such love is a gift. To be mother and child is a gift. I fill you with the graces bestowed upon me for I am called your mother.

Your dream of  last night of where your earthly mother is so happy for you because you have been given much grace in the writings of my words makes known to you that grace is upon you. 

The joy in your dreams has brought a fear that you are being given honor for the writings when you say they are mine. Yes, Janine, you write my words, but you write my words through your hands. The lesson here is not the homage paid to you for being the author, but rather, for you being of the yes to me and to Jesus.

The sight of  your mother in your dream was of grace for  you have been shown that your ancestors are also taking in this grace. What you have gained is being shared with all, Janine. Those of the River of the I Am also flow with us in this grace.

Love's author is God and we both give that honor to God. Your humbleness of heart is known, my child.Come and let us dance in the Light that shines on all souls, past, present and to come.