Seek to Love and Only Love

 Child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and take note of how your body becomes of my heart. Take note of your body as you write my words for you are renewed and transformed of body and spirit  by my love.

You walked slower and took in the words of Jesus all the more in your yesterday. The need to make right all that which you see as wrong is loosening for that is of the noise that asks you to judge a right or wrong. As you reviewed your day with Jesus you saw that the way of  the walk with Jesus is to not make right a perceived wrong (the closed heart hears not anyway) but to speak of love and only love in all things. The parables of the Scriptures are the ways Jesus speaks to love and only love. 

You are coming to see, Janine, that to love is to not judge a perceived right or wrong. To love is to speak not of right and wrong but to speak of love and only love.  To see yourself in this way is to see that you are of misguidedness and not of evil.  Love holds no anger or jealousy or self righteousness. 

Jaine, my child, to be of the River of the I Am is to see and taste the way of Jesus and not the way of the noise. It takes the courage and fortitude and peace of Jesus to walk in the ways of the sacred witness that speaks only to love and only love. In your review you learned that which may be seen as wrong or right matters little when you search for love and only love. Let those with ears to hear, hear.