The Closed Heart Knows Not How to Listen.

 Janine, my child, come and let go of all of this world and enter the depths of the River of the I Am  with me. Take in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am that allows us to commune with the Light of the River of the I Am, Jesus.

Come and be of the restful and gentle waters of the River where time and space have no boundaries to bind. As you let go and allow the River to take us take note of the flow that is endless for it is deep within  your soul that shall never die or become broken for it is protected by the promises of our Father and Creator. Your soul may appear tiny and of no value in this world but I promise you that it is of great value and it shall be known in the next.

Today, my child just allow. Today, my child, just be. Today, my child, just witness and allow the Light of the Holy Spirit of Jesus to do the rest.

Today, my child, listen and allow the love of listening to hear Jesus. Let your soul be exposed to Jesus who is the One who is our Savior and has fulfilled the Covenant with all of God's children. Come and listen to all for Jesus speaks to those who know how to listen. The closed heart knows not how to listen.