The Drawing of your Face

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you are here at this Tabernacle . I am pleased that you come to me that we may be as one here within  the River of the I Am.

Today is another day to love and be loved. Today is another day to rest here with me within the River of the I Am. 

Let us speak to the ways of your learning in these last few days. Your dream that showed you the erasing of the picture of yourself and drawing the picture anew from start to finish was of you and the ability to choose to erase the old of you and draw yourself anew.

The most beautiful part of the dream was the teaching of others to do the same, that each may choose to erase the old of themselves and build themselves anew. 

In the dream you took great pain to erase each part drawn as it became the blank page where you could build the face anew from the very start. My dear Janine, you have erased the old within your entire being where the blank page was exposed (the emptying of your story) and where you drew yourself anew in the many ways of wholeness.

You have been seeing yourself from the view of the "choosing" to allow Jesus and me to walk in relationship with you. Your yesterday saw you choosing to be a part of rather than separate from.  Ponder this new knowing for it is tied to the dream of not only having erased and then redrawing of your own story, but also, of showing others that they may do the same.