The Touch of this Tabernacle

 Child, how graced we are that this Tabernacle. This Tabernacle graces you that you may enter at any time and place where your hands hear me. Your heart hears me in a special way within this Tabernacle for your hands have become my touch to you and for you. Take note of how your hands write my words. 

Touch is the awareness that cannot lie for touch is touch that cannot be made into a lie. The touch of the soft is soft. The touch of the hand that holds you holds you. The touch of the hard is hard and the touch we share at this Tabernacle is touch for, as your hands write my words they feel my touch.

Your heart and mind cannot make touch anything other than touch. It may be told in different words but touch is touch.

You touch this Tabernacle and you know me. The touch of your hands upon this Tabernacle touches the reality of what we have. 

We have been given this Tabernacle that you may know me in the way of touch. The miracle of this Tabernacle is from God who has blessed us greatly. 

There is great joy in the Kingdom for touch is of our truth that I hold you in the embrace of touch here at this Tabernacle. This Tabernacle feeds you with my touch.