The Truth of Love of Self

 Janine, it is always a joy to have you come to me at this Tabernacle. I am your mother who holds you and carries you for I am your mother who awaits your need for me. I do not judge your needs. I do not hold any reservations about you. I do love you with the love of my heart.

There is a lesson today that I give to you. When you judge another you judge yourself. When you give to another you give to yourself.  When you touch another you touch yourself. 

To love your neighbor as yourself is a truth that flows both ways for you cannot love another if you cannot love yourself and you cannot love yourself if you cannot love another.  I say to you the truth of the love of self as you love another cannot flow one way. 

The noise of the surface asks you to believe that to judge another is righteousness.  I say to you that Jesus walked the Earth to show that love begets love in both directions and hate begets hate in both directions. 

Jesus says as you do to another you do to Him. As you do to Him you do to another. As you do to another with love grows you in both self love and love of another. If you attempt to hurt another you hurt yourself and therefore hurt Jesus.  

Walk with me today and ponder this truth. To give to another without self love is of the surface only. Its fruits are anger and resentment. To give to another through your own self love is to see as Jesus sees. The fruits of this self love are peace and joy. 

Take note today of how love for yourself expands and flows to another and love coming from another flows to you and then back to the other.  Self love is love for another.