Walk Slowly and with Intention

 Janine, my child, the voice of Jesus is within you and you taste Him from the very depths of your being where your hands write my words. Come and commune and as I fill you with my nurture, allow yourself to be cradled within the River of the I Am.

The Living Waters flow through us that we may be one with all of the River of the I Am. You are all the more and more of intimacy with Jesus for it is not by His voice alone but with His senses that you come to taste the ways of Eternity where there are no boundaries to hide love and only love.

You are being prepared for the justice of God where all is love and only love. To be of such great love is to have let go of the misguidedness of the generations. To let go of the misguidedness of the generations you must see it all for what it is. The misguidedness has been labeled as truth when it is all just noise that keeps one from going inward into the truth of God's love via Jesus. 

Janine, I make it simple for you. Continue to walk with me slowly and with intention. Walk with Jesus and take in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am with no mind of what the world may see or judge as bad or good. 

It takes love and fortitude to walk in the union of love and only love. Let those with ears to hear, hear.