Wholeness Brings all Parts to the Banquet

 Good day, my child, I look to hold you and carry you into the River of the I Am. Come and be held and nurtured as we watch this new day rise. Come, my dear child, and taste the love I carry into you for I am your Heavenly mother.

Today is a day to rejoice for your dream has given you view of the ability to make peace with opposing parts. Those parts were able to sit at the banquet with no more war between them. Peace and joy are the fruits of ending the war.

War ends when there is wholeness of those warring parts for to see one as not a part, but rather, a whole is to see as God sees.  Wholeness within grows wholeness without. To be of peace grows peace. 

It is the same with all of humanity. When all can see themselves as part of the whole and not parts there shall be great peace in the world. 

The world needs love and only love that those parts hidden from each other and war with each other may be exposed through love. The Light shines on exposed parts where the Holy Spirit enters making whole what were once warring parts.