You Are the Master of Your Own Soul

 Janine, my child, come and awaken this new day in my company and nurture. Come and as you awaken, take note of this Tabernacle that welcomes you. Hear me. Taste me. Take in the holding here within the River of the I Am. Watch as your hands dance in the Light of this new day.

How graced we are to have this Tabernacle that is of you and me and Jesus. How graced you are to write of our relationship that flows deep here within the River of the I Am. Firstly, my child, your hands write my words for you to take in and secondly that what we have may touch others to open to me and to the Light of the River of the I Am, Jesus.

You walk with me to enjoy the peace with me as promised by Jesus. You walk with me that you may gain the joy of attending to others for my mothering mothers with you and through you  You are growing in the ways of my mothering for our walk has slowed to enjoy the inch and moment in mothering.

Janine, my child, Jesus is showing you the way to be and just be in relationships. To be and just be is to allow your soul to be opened and naked for in that nakedness there is no fear of being assaulted for you have the knowing that God has given you the soul that cannot be wounded or destroyed for your soul carries the mark of God. All souls have the mark of God but hide it for they are wounded where the wounds closed the door of the soul in fear,

You are opened and are now the master of your own soul. Let us walk to open my children to their soul where their relationship with God is ignited and where the soul knows its beginnings with God.