Your Heart is Being Prepared for the Kingdom

 Good morning, Janine. I call you by name that you may know I am your mother who loves you with the all of me. My love casts no judgments or boundaries or conditions.  Drink in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Take in the love here that shoulders all of you for the river flows in the buoyancy of God's love. 

Jesus is our Savior. What we do in our walk is done for Jesus. My Son has told you that what you do for others you do for Him. What you do in relationship with Him grows you in all things of the Kingdom. 

The Kingdom is filled with love and only love where anger and war and noise cannot be. The Kingdom flows within the River of the I Am with no boundaries or bindings. The Kingdom has the many rooms as Jesus speaks of but all are of love and only love for God's will in Heaven is love and only love.

Today, my child, is of you and me . Take in this love as we move into the day. Take in the ways of my heart that carries you that you may know Jesus and the Kingdom. Your heart is being prepared for the Kingdom each and every day for you attend to your soul each and every day. What is accomplished here shall take you into the Kingdom.

You have learned a great Lesson in these last days. You have learned that this Tabernacle holds Jesus who walks with you in an intimate relationship that is as no other for you are you and not like any other.  To see yourself among others as unique shows you the uniqueness of others. 

To see the uniqueness of others as handcrafted by God is to know the truths of the Kingdom where God presents Himself differently to each child according to their design.Let those with ears to hear, hear.