A Lesson From The River of the I Am

 Janine, my child, come and now that you have rested, you are here that we may enter into the depths of the River of the I Am. To begin this new day with me is to attend to your soul for I feed you with the Light within the River of the I Am. I am called our Lady of the River of the I Am for this is of God's design for me.

Today is of the new day where the sun rises. Jesus rises within you for the River of the I Am flows with the lifeblood of Jesus. To be of this depth while in your body is to be transformed by the River. 

Your attendance of these years each day has grown you in the ways of our connection and the wisdom within the River of the I Am where love is the lifeblood here. What fills you here we take into the world armed with this lifeblood.

As a human being you must be renewed each day with this lifeblood that you may never grow too weary for the noise is heavy and works to break down your fortitude. 

Janine, my child, I walked the Earth as you, a mother. My body tired as you, my child, for the noise was heavy. I have the Light of Jesus within me as you do now and this sustained me as it sustains you today. 

I, as you, walk with Jesus where we spread His love with our mothering. The River flows not alone, Janine. Your human nature tends to see Jesus and I as separate and with separate definitions. I say to you that when we walk the Earth together we walk as one with Jesus and all of the River. 

Can you take one drop of water and separate it from the River? If you do, it is no longer a part of the River. Ponder this lesson for it is the lesson of the River of the I Am. One drop is never lost and each drop that comes into the River adds to it.