Come and Expand All of Your Senses

 Janine, my child, I hear you. Come and calm the noise. Come and slow yourself down that you may let go of all that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Take note, Janine, of how the noise becomes farther and farther away and the sweet sounds of the River of the I Am replace the noise. Come, rest and take in the beauty of what we have.

Today, Janine, is a day to walk slowly and take in all that is around you for the River flows in the beauty of the heart and soul. See and taste and smell and touch and hear what is beyond the noise. 

Allow your heart and soul to be opened and naked that your senses may expand beyond the noise. Let your heart and soul be the guiding light for this is where Jesus and I abide. It is where the River of the I Am flows forth from.

Janine, my child, Jesus and I know of the noise that attacks my children. The noise is of the generations that have been misguided since Adam and Eve. The noise will never know the peace of Jesus for it is only of itself. 

The misguidedness works through noise and even in the want of my children to be without the noise it cannot be. What can be, however, is to see and taste and smell and hear and touch the ways of Jesus who gives us the River of the I Am where your senses may be expanded to counter the noise. 

Walk with me in the expansion of all of your senses and you shall see and taste and smell and touch and hear Jesus in all things. Come and allow Jesus to expand all of your senses for the more you expand the more there is to expand.