Come and Hold the Hands of Jesus

Janine, my child, I am here and I wait upon your attendance to this Tabernacle. My love shall never abandon you or leave you.  I am here and I am your heavenly mother. To be of the River of the I Am is to possess the grace of God for the River flows with all of those of the yes and who walk in the ways of their design. One day you shall shed your body. But know this, my child, we shall then be in the Kingdom together. 

Janine, the joy you feel is because you are of your design. You are designed to walk with me and to witness to those placed before us. You are designed to be of the peace and joy of God who, by His Son, has made all of this possible.

I  remind you of the peace that you gained in that one day you were taken and shown the peace of the Heavens. Fear is not your bed partner anymore, Janine, your yesterday showed you the peace that is with you when you hold the hands of Jesus. Doubt no more what the Heavens hold for God's children.

To those who doubt we bring conviction. To those who fear we bring peace. To those who anger we bring awareness of the pain behind the anger. To those who hide we bring the sacred witness that the hiddenness of those who hide may be exposed and healed. To hold the hands of Jesus is to know life everlasting.